суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

antiamericanismo




in a recent entry, i stated that iapos;m having a hard time balancing my life. Iapos;ve been hurtling through these past two months, seemingly blinded to everything else thatapos;s going on. Iapos;m just going through the motions:�school, homework, boy, homework, school. But yesterday, i opened my eyes. I�came to a halt.�and i broke down.

luckily, the boy was with me: the one thing�about my life that i still have control over.



nights are hard. (you will also find this statement in a post from the summer).

everything i went through this summer is coming back. Iapos;ve been distancing myself from it all since iapos;ve been in school.�but you canapos;t turn your back on anything for good.



...
i just feel lost. I need to get my feet back on the ground. And turn them in the right direction.



advice on buying a home, antiamericanismo, antiamericanisme, antiamericanism in europe, antiamericanism.



Комментариев нет: