суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinese tradition culture




My sleeping schedule is so, so very weird. I fell asleep after Life on Mars last night... Then woke up around 2am, finished off the collection of Miracles, was still awake and so watched Angel on TNT. (They were the ones where Spikeapos;s just shown up as a ghost I couldnapos;t resist...) This meant falling asleep again at 7am, and then I slept til 1pm.

Course, I would have woken up earlier if Iapos;d know the atm in walking distance was out of order. Getting a ride was a pain in the ass, but I finally got Mike to pick me up at 8 tonight for it. Amandaapos;s birthday is today so it works out - I can deposit my paycheck and then do shots with her.

This also means I wonapos;t get any writing in today... I was doing really well with having a writing schedule but this week itapos;s just totally gone out the window. Maybe if I donapos;t have too much of a hangover tomorrow I can write some while Iapos;m at work...

airline playing cards, chinese tradition culture.



Комментариев нет: